- 20.00 - 100.00 USD ($)
- 1060 USD ($)
- 54-56 degree celcius and 58-60 degree celcius
- Semi Refined
Yastavana Paraffin Manufacturing is manufacturer of Semi Refined Paraffin Wax. Working from Tehran in Iran, we are offering this wax in 5Kg slabs, which are packed using cartons or gunny bags. We are offering light and heavy grade of this wax. The grade is determined with its melting point, which is 58 to 60 degree Celsius for light grade and 60 to 64 degree Celsius for heavy grade. The oil content of Semi Refined Paraffin Wax ranges between 1% to 1.5%. Companies which are involved in manufacturing of candles, generally demand this wax since it has low oil content complimented with a snow-white color.
- Appearance: Piece, block, pearls
- Melting point: 54-56 and 58-60
Character: This product is white, low oil content, good stability, no odor, low polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon content.
Usage: It is apply to candle making, the high-frequency ceramic and carbon paper, mimeograph with waxed paper sheets, precision casting, arts and crafts, and cold cream and other products.
- Quantity: 20MT/20'GP
- Payment: TT or L/C at sight
- Delivery: 7-10days
- Semi-refined Granular Paraffin wax: 54; 56; 58; 60
- Melting point: 54-56; 56-58; 58-60; 60-62
- Oil content: 1.8% Max
- Chroma: 17 Min
- Needle entering(25, 100G): 23 Max
- Smell number: 2 Max
- Physical impurit
y and moisture: None
- Stored in a cool, well-ventilated area
- kept away from ignition sources, heat and flame.
- Stored incompatibilities between oxidants and food.
Packing: 25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining
- As per requirement Per Month
- 20 Days
- 25kg/bag, outer woven bags with inner plastic lining
- All India
No. 54, 2nd Floor, Varavini St., amiratabak St., Motahari Ave., Tehran, Tehran, 1575753616, Iran